Run and coffee in... Dublin

February 16, 2015



Odwiedzanie nowych miejsc jest zawsze ekscytujące! Nawet jeśli jest to tylko wyjazd służbowy i wiem, że będę miała kilka godzin na zobaczenie czegokolwiek. Tym razem Dublin!

Visiting new places is always so exiting! Even if it's only travel on a business and I'll have only few hours to see anything at all. This time - Dublin!

Dublin is a capital and largest city of Ireland.
River Liffey split city on Northside and more modern and more wealthy Southside.

Don't have a photo of my first Irish Guinness - and it was delicious!
But Jaipur IPA with a (long unseen) friend was very interesting and nice.

 Night view of the Southside.

Construction over the road.

As you know, best way to see new places is... running! I had just one morning before work. Did around 7km with many stops to take pictures with my phone - it was still dark and my camera isn't very good - so apologise for bad quality!
Liffey Bridge - one from over 20 bridges.

Decided to see Old Jameson Distillery - although those aren't my flavours...

Everything was still closed of course

On left - distillery, on right - some nice lights :)

Photos of castle have to go to the trash but... did shots of some nice pubs.
Southside already.

Noresman - very nice place and awesome food upstairs! 


View of the Northside.


Liffey and Samuel Beckett Bridge - sun is rising finally and I'm almost after my run.

Samuel Beckett Bridge

Had to visit some nice coffee shop. I found this nice article: 25 Coffee Shops Around The World You Have To See Before You Die and number 15 is 3FE from Dublin. Coffee was really good!


Bardzo podobała mi się ta krótka wizyta w Dublinie i zdecydowanie chcę się wybrać tam ponownie i spędzić nieco więcej czasu - przekraczając wszystkie mosty i odkrywając małe, urocze miejsca!

I really enjoyed this short visit in Dublin and definitely I want to go there again and spend little more time crossing bridges and discovering small and charming places!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe