World Chocolate Day

July 07, 2015

Today friend send me interesting article about benefits of good chocolate. It also informed me that today we're celebrating World Chocolate Day. And from this point all I had in my mind was CHOCOLATE!


After work and awesome cross-fit session I've decided to do some delicious smoothie with chocolate of course:


It was sooo good and so easy to do! You probably have all ingredients in your kitchen already.

Just mix: some oats, any plant milk, tablespoon of raw cocoa, some cinnamon (if you want, you can mix those ingredients and leave for a while/night in a fridge so oats will be little smoother), at the end add one banana, more milk if necessary and done! 

Before serving you can sprinkle with some coconut flakes and dark chocolate. Enjoy!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe